Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Christmas tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Boogie turns 2 months old!

His first real smile on camera!


I can't believe it really, but little man is 2 months old now. It amazes me just how quickly these past 9 weeks have gone by. I find myself already forgetting the completely sleepless nights, constant feedings, and the pain from birth. I guess if I remembered all of those things I would never want to have another child someday! :)

Eric is now 8lbs 3oz. He is still so tiny, but he is getting close to doubling his birth weight. No too bad! He is doing amazing. His reflux is under control and he is sleeping so much longer during the night. I usually wake up with him once or twice a night and then it's back to sleep for another few hours. I don't really have anything to complain about!

We are getting to spend lots of time with his cousins Charis and Owen this summer. I really enjoy sitting over at my sister's house while Ryan is gone to work. Owen is still very attached to his mommy, so I don't get to hold him very often, but when I do I love it! Owen is still bigger than Eric! It's hard to believe that Owen is 5 weeks younger, but is bigger everywhere (except his head) than Eric. They are both such beautiful little boys. It is going to make me so sad when the end of the summer is here and we both move to new towns. I will miss the closeness, but thankfully we'll still only be an hour apart. I want our children to grow up together and hopefully they will be just as close as my sister and I are.

Boogie has his 2 month well baby appointment next week. I look forward to seeing his new measurements and for my Grams to get to go on base for the first time. I like watching people experience the Air Force base for the first time, it's pretty fascinating! Well, I'll end this with a picture. Ciao!


2 months old!


No comments:

Post a Comment