Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Christmas tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Week 25 Survey

*When is your due date?
May 10th, 2011

*What week are you in?
Week 25

*What was your weight pre-pregnancy?
131

*What is your current weight?
141

*Have you had an ultrasound?
I've had 4

*Do you know the gender of your baby? If so, what?
Yes! He's all baby boy!

*Do you have a name picked out? What?
Yes, his name is Eric Ryan

*Is the child being named after someone?
His middle name is after my husband

*Who is going to be with you during delivery?
Ryan, my sister, and my mom will be in the delivery room with me.

*Natural or medicated childbirth?
Medicated. Of course I would prefer unmedicated, but with my spinal condition, I don't believe that is going to be possible. I will probably require some sort of medication to keep me in control of my own body. I would also like to note, just because I plan to be medicated, that doesn't make it an "unnatural" birth. He's still coming out the way babies always have, it is natural! I don't believe there is any such thing as unnatural when it comes to bringing a life into this world, even a cesarean section.

*How are you feeling right about now?
I'm decent today. I've been up and down emotionally all day, but that usually doesn't last very long. I'm sure I'll be good as gold tomorrow. Physically, my back/hip still hurts. I go see the doctor tomorrow and I start physical therapy next week, so I am hopeful for that! When I think about my little one though, I am so happy and in love!

*What was the first thing you bought for baby?
I bought him a star onsie, well actually I bought it for Ryan to help him get used to the idea that we had a baby on the way! We had no idea what we were having at the time, but I love stars, so I got a simple white onsie with little blue stars.

*Do you feel you are ready to have a baby?
I think so. We certainly weren't expecting this, but now that we've had time to prepare we are really excited. We've been buying things and looking for a larger house to move to. Everything is set up for the baby shower and we only need to get a car seat to have all the necessities. I am nervous about becoming a mother, but I know once he's here I won't want it any other way.

*Are you excited or scared about delivery?
Before I was pregnant the thought of giving birth terrified me! Now, it really doesn't phase me that much. I know it is going to be painful and uncomfortable, but it is just a means to an end. When all of that is over, we'll be holding our baby boy in our arms. Mind over matter and they have good drugs! Ha!

*Any food cravings?
Right now I'm all about orange juice! It is the first thing I want when I wake up in the morning.

*Anything you loved before that you absolutely cannot eat anymore?
Not really, well spicy food, but that's just because it gives me heartburn.

* Anything else you'd like to share or vent about?
Baby Eric now plays a game with us! If we push on my belly, he will kick our hands! I'm so glad Ryan is able to feel him now, it makes him so excited and happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment