Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Christmas tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Week 24 survey!

1)Due date and how far along are you? I'm due May 10th and I am 24w3d!

2)How/When did you first find out? We found out September 1, 2010. I had no clue I was pregnant, a pharmacy tech said my insurance company said I was pregnant, so out of curiosity I took a test. It was positive!

3)What was your first reaction? I cried and I was shocked. I wasn't expecting that at all! After a few minutes I was extremely excited!

3)Are you having a boy, girl, or keeping it a surprise? a baby boy!

4)Name/s you have picked out? Yes, but we aren't sharing just yet

5)Favorite part of this pregnancy? Seeing him on the ultrasound, hearing his heartbeat, feeling his kicks/hits

6)Least favorite part of this pregnancy? Horrible back pain, severe nausea in the beginning, and acne... I feel 15 again!

7)Biggest worry or fear about labor? Surprisingly I'm not worried about labor. Before I was pregnant the idea terrified me. Now, I know it is just a means to an end and as soon as it's over my baby boy will be in my arms. Also, I'm opting for pain meds due to my spinal condition.

8)Delivery method: VBAC, C-section, water birth, vaginal w/o pain meds, vaginal with pain meds, etc.? Vaginal with pain meds

9)Are you OK with what you have gained so far?(weight is a touchy subject so feel free to skip this if you want!). I've gained 10 pounds in 6 months. I couldn't gain weight for anything until a couple weeks ago, so I'm very pleased with my progress.

10)How was your morning sickness/How long did it last? It lasted until about 17 weeks. It was awful and I was put on a prescription so I could keep something in my stomach. I am SO glad that part is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment