Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Christmas tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Week 33 Survey

How far along? 33 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: About 12lbs.

Maternity clothes?: Of course! It's the only thing my ginormous belly can fit into now! I can still wear my regular jeans with my BellaBand if I choose too, but I am more comfortable in my maternity jeans/pants.

Sleep:
It has been decent. Due to my spondilitus, I wake frequently from back pain and it takes me quite a while to roll over. Once I do get rolled over and get comfortable, I can usually fall back asleep. I have been getting really hot lately in the middle of the night and that is starting to make it a bit more difficult!

Best moment this week: Getting all the baby clothes in order and my shower is this weekend! I wouldn't say this is my best moment this week, but my belly button finally popped out and that just humors me! (:

Movement: He is very active on and off through the day. He is extremely active when I finally lie down in bed at night. You can see his kicks/hit through my shirt now and the kids at work think that it's amazing. The rib shots are getting a tad bit painful, however.

Food cravings: Ice!! I want to eat ice all the time now. I know that's because my iron is low, but I still crave it even though I am taking an iron supplement twice a day now.

Gender: He's still a boy!

Belly Button in or out? It just decided to pop out this week. It is so odd looking to me!

What I miss: Being able to wear my regular clothes, walking normally, sleeping normally, reaching my feet!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting my son, sleeping on my back and stomach again, not having to read labels on every stinking medicine bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment