Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Christmas tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Week 30 Survey

How much you weigh at BFP: 131

How much you weigh now: 140

How far along are you?: 30 weeks

Any maternity clothing?: Most definitely. I am only in maternity jeans or loose pants, but I can still fit into some of my larger shirts and hoodies

PG Work out plan: Lots of walking at work, stretching as much as I can, but I am struggling with a lot of hip/back pain and that limits my activity.

Did you actually do your work out plan this past week? I move as much as I can

Eating Habits? Just eating what I can when I can. I struggle with my appetite a lot. I do my best just to eat small meals every couple hours.

Newly craved food: I want steak a lot, but I don't eat it often.

Milestones this past week?: We've started going to the OB every 2 weeks now, I can feel baby up in my ribcage, and the baby shower invitations are out!

No comments:

Post a Comment